Fondue Peanut butter - news story Parsnip by Ogden Nash
The more you study...
Eat the Right Food.
People cannot live without food, and
animals, fish, birds and plants cannot live without food either.
There are different kinds of food. Some kinds of food, like bread, sugar, meat, butter, cheese, rice, make you strong and give you energy. Meat, fish and milk help you to grow. Vegetables, eggs, corn-flakes make your bones and teeth strong. You must eat vegetables and fruit because they have got a lot of vitamins. Vitamins are important for your eyes, your skin, your bones, your hair and for other parts of your body. There are 13 types of vitamins (A, B, C, and so on).
Eat the right food! Remember the proverb: Good health above wealth.
1. What kind of food do we eat?
2. What food makes you strong and gives you energy?
3. What food helps you to grow?
4. What food makes your bones and teeth strong?
5. Why must you eat vegetables and fruit?
6. Why are vitamins very important for you?
7. Do you eat the right food?
8. What food do you like to eat?
9. What food donít you like?
10. What food do you think is good for you?
11. What food do you think is bad for you?