Travelling by air
The more you study...
FOR YOUR INFORMATION.
A. Please do not change seats without consulting a flight attendant. Vacant seats may already be assigned from the next city.
B. Federal Aviation Regulation. Part
1. No person may drink any alcoholic beverage aboard an aircraft unless the certificate holder operating the aircraft has served that beverage to him.
2. No certificate holder may serve any alcoholic beverage to any person aboard any of it aircraft if that person appears to be intoxicated.
3. No certificate holder may allow any person to board any of its aircraft if that person appears to be intoxicated.
C. As described in the Federal Aviation
Regulation, Part 121.317:
1. No person may smoke while a no smoking sign is illuminated.
2. No person may smoke in any airplane lavatory.
D. In conjunction with U.S. Law restricting smoking on airline flights, Delta will not permit smoking on any services except for flight segments servings Europe or Asia. Delta also prohibits the use of smokeless tobacco products on all flights.
In conjunction with U.S. law restricting
smoking on airline flights, Delta will not permit smoking on any services except for
flight segments servings Europe or Asia. Delta also prohibits the use of smokeless tobacco
products on all flights.
For flights serving Europe and Asia, the nonsmoking section may be expanded on demand in accordance with federal regulations to include designating additional rows, a specific cabin or the entire aircraft as nonsmoking. Federal law also provides for a penalty of up to $2000 for tampering with smoke detectors in aircraft lavatories.
PLEASE CHECK IN EARLY
Reservations of passengers presenting themselves at the airport loading gates less than ten minutes before the scheduled departure of a domestic flight, or at the airport check-in counter less than 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of an international flight (exception: 45 minutes for transatlantic / transpacific flights) will be subject to cancellation and denied boarding compensation will not be applicable. Passengers who do not fulfil the above check-in requirements are not guaranteed seats in the nonsmoking area on affected flights.